Monday, June 9, 2014

ESAU IS ROME THE SECRET GENOCIDE OF BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES: THE TRIBE O...

Ezekiel 25:14  And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD. Exodus 21:16  And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death. Galatians 6:7  Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Revelation 13:10  He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Exodus 21:16  And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.