Sunday, July 20, 2014

LAST DAYS PROPHECY

Amos 1:6  Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:
7  But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof:  Joel 3:6  The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.  Galatians 6:7  Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.   Hebrews 10:30  For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. FOR THE SELLING OF THE ISRAELITES FROM THERE HOME LAND AND DESTROYING THERE NATION AND TAKING THERE IDENTITY, RECOMPENSE. THIS IS THE SEASON OF RECOMPENSE! THEY THE MOABITES/PALESTINIANS SOLD US TO THE EDOMITES,SO WHAT YOU ARE SEEING OVER THERE IS GODS HANDS, Joel 3:2  I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. THE WORD PLEAD? MEANS= EXECUTE, SEE THE WORLD WANTS TO FORGET THE PASS BUT GOD DOES NOT FORGET! WE WILL BE AVENGED BY OUR GOD ON ALL THE NATIONS. Jeremiah 30:11  For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished. ALL THE NATIONS ARE NEXT!   SHALAWAM YOU WANT TO NO WHATS NEXT THERE YOU GO.